1911 Compensator and Grip Package
Barrel bushing style compensator for Government (5”) barrel 1911 Autos.
Will not fit Commander (4.25”) barrel or Officer/Compact (4” or shorter).
Model: Punisher (straight ports)
- Barrel bushing compensator for Colt 1911/1911 clones
- Fits 5” Government length 1911 Autos with a barrel OD between .577"-581". The bushing ID. Is .583" +-.0005".
- Fits calibers up to and including .45 acp. Can fit .38 and 9mm
- Minor fitting may be required
- Not compatible with bull barrels. This compensator is not threaded.
- Suppresses recoil by venting gasses at muzzle and adding weight to the end of your barrel.
- Adds approx. 1” length to your barrel and weighs 2.35 oz.
- CNC Machined Billet Hardened, Aerospace grade stainless steel
Some buyers may need to shorten their spring plug to 1.2” or use a Commander recoil spring plug.
FITS: Colt Government (5" barrel) and Commander (4.25" barrel) 1911s and all clones which follow the standard 1911 specs and use standard 1911 magazines (usually 7 or 8 rounds).
Measurements: The distance between the screw holes, center-to-center is 78 mm or approximately 3 1/16 inches.
These grips DO NOT feature the recessed cut into the back of the right side grip panel.
This cut is now optional. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and request the "ambi safety cut".
To determine if you need this cut check the backside of your current grips.
For more info you can visit our FAQ page in the main menu